mardi 8 novembre 2011

SF 3rd Strike Online, Parry #10 analysis

I've had alot of my friends complaining about how it was too hard to achieve challenge #10 in the trials. The trial made from famous and fascinating Justin-Daigo moment, where Ken parried all of Chun Li's attacks and changed the course of the match.



Parrying in Third Strike takes some 'getting used to' and even I still can't do it perfectly, in the heat of a match, your timing isn't always 100% perfect.

But since this is a trial with infinites tries, I want you guys to take a good look at how Daigo does it ( again ) with one hand.

Sure the one hand is amazing, but notice that he taps 'foward' before Chun-Li even reaches him.

In case most of you didn't notice, yes, it's essential, that first parry is what's going to decide if you succeed or not. I've seen people try it in vain, and when they finally saw Daigo doing it, they managed to achieve it!

Just a small cheer and hope for those who claim that Trial #10 is 'unfair' or 'impossible'. I hope this can encourage any of you guys to give it yet another try.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire