lundi 7 mars 2011

Hey Hey! Welcome to my blog guys!

Hey everyone who's reading! SeraphXion Here! Welcome to my blog, I'm really happy to have started this, and it's going to be a 100% dedicated to gaming, my biggest passion in life. Here I'll be posting

News - With videos, images
Reviews - I will tell you guys about some great games! No hate coming from me! I'm one of those gamers who wants to tell the world why those games are good!
Everyday posts - Showing you guys videos, cool pictures or even music / remixes I've found
More stuff? - it'll come eventually.

Also, if you guys wonder if I have a youtube account, I do! it's http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraphXion1
( SeraphXion1) Definitly not much videos there for now, but you guys can always add me as a friend or post comments down below to show your support, or even let me know what you think about certains games!

You guys can also add me on PSN and follow me on Twitter.

For PSN, I'm online very often, I mostly play Fighting games but feel free to compare our trophies so you can know which games I own!

PSN: SeraphXion
Twitter: SeraphXion - http://twitter.com/SeraphXion


Thanks for reading my first entry! I'm looking foward to get my blow into motion! Until next time!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire